Supra Forums banner

Black/Black/Fikse/MSP professional pics

2K views 45 replies 40 participants last post by  loneXsupra 
#1 ·
Well I finally got some professional pics of the supra since the winter makeover.
I built and installed a new shortblock and head with Carillo rods, ARP studs, cams, porting, valves etc. I painted the engine bay (http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=344965) , front bumper, installed and tuned the AEM along with an MSP intake manifold. It’s been a lot of work so I thought I’d share some of the pics that Michelle Houston took while she was down from CT. She really did a great job and anyone in the CT area that’s interested in a photo shoot give T61supradean a pm :)

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
fiske's kick ass! Very nice job! I've been drooling over a set of those rims for awhile. Your ride gives me a good idea on what they would look like on mine.

Again, very very nicely done.

EDIT
Got any straight down shots of the motor?

#21 ·
We had a great time doing the pics and spending the night!
Thanks again for everything!
In person the car is Brand New! He saw a blade of grass on the door and whipped out the trusty old California duster! This guy is Meticulous!
Car also Pulls like a straight man running from a group of not so straight pole smokers!

Amazing power, flawless overall condition, and tuned like a scientist on a mission....perfect!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.