Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We're now offering black chrome for parts and wheels.
Our process is another layer on top of the bright chrome, so customers who have already have bright chrome can have it done.

It looks great and is VERY unique and not many in the industry offer this service.
Here's some pictures:

You can see the comparison picture between the standard bright chrome finish and the black chrome parts.
Standard 1 week turnaround times do not apply with black chrome, due to more finishing required for the parts.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Okay so If you have a part that is polished already you add this to the top? Or do you chrome it then apply this feature?

Im asking cause i JUST got some parts back from my polisher and was curious about it. Also I have a TRD Chromed Strut bar but may want this added onto it, so was curious as well.

What would the cost of a TRD bar already chromed be?

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
PM's sent out

We will be debuting a Supra with black chrome at the TX2k9 meet.
Here's how pricing will be for black chrome.

The "Add to Chrome" column is pricing for those with already chromed parts wishing to go to black chrome.

·
JetFire
5,294 Posts
I have SBC wheels and I love them. I will definitely be looking into your services for BC in the engine bay.

·
powered down
1,497 Posts
Black chrome really looks amazing on the right car

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yup its definitely a neat thing, the amount of light and contours of the parts changes how it looks.

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Panty Dropper
8 Posts
Black chrome looks incredible in person. A friend forwarded this thread to me, I'll keep you guys in mind for some black chrome work down the road. :bigok:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts