Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sooooo i decided i wanted to try for black interior. im afriad the stuff will fade but i guess i will see. but heres a glimpse of how its goin. let me know what you guys think

and heres a pic of what may be coming in the future motor/turbo wise :-D

·
Slowly but Surely
1,438 Posts
nice job. What kind of paint did you use? Fusion? People on this forum have been doin the color changin interior and I am really impressed. You guys shouldda been with toyota when they where designin interior for the mk3.

·
Registered
191 Posts
thanks :) oh yeah by the way its me doing it. i accidentally posted on my buddies name. but i am using SEM vinyl spray. im hoping it turns out alright. i heard you can purchase black carpet through toyota? does anyone know about that? also i am wondering if i should find a way to dye the blue cloth seats black or if i should just go with something like a black lightweight seat. i am also using the recaro inserts in the panels too :-D. thats whats in it.

·
0 to gas station in 5 sec
1,012 Posts
thanks :) oh yeah by the way its me doing it. i accidentally posted on my buddies name. but i am using SEM vinyl spray. im hoping it turns out alright. i heard you can purchase black carpet through toyota? does anyone know about that? also i am wondering if i should find a way to dye the blue cloth seats black or if i should just go with something like a black lightweight seat. i am also using the recaro inserts in the panels too :-D. thats whats in it.
SEM spray is good stuff. I have used it to paint several things some of which have been exposed to the elements for 2 years and didn't fade.

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
where can i get some SEM vinyl dye? i tried some black dye from summit and only one can could do so much. i need moar haha

·
Project Mayhem!!!
789 Posts
both are aerosol, but one is formulated to adhere to plastic, and the other actually dyes the color of the vinyl. you can get it from any vendor of vht paint.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts