Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i saw a black mk4 with a fmic on FM 3040 twice last week around 530pm....any idea who it is??? and i saw a black mk4 with a fmic last semester at UTD

·
King of Smack Talk
487 Posts
pwr_wrx said:
hey i saw a black mk4 with a fmic on FM 3040 twice last week around 530pm....any idea who it is??? and i saw a black mk4 with a fmic last semester at UTD
Yeah, ive been seeing that black car around here too. I live off 1171 and 2499. I'm fairly sure its Michaels car, I've already called him and informed him.

What were you doing around 3040 anyway?? lol not trying to be a dick, just wondering. maybe we could meet up and drink some beer or something.

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Your 19... No drinking beer for you... Only coke and gatorade

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i live off flower mound rd and 2499.....and i only drink gatoradee

·
Registered
272 Posts
WS6Fanatic said:
Yeah, ive been seeing that black car around here too. I live off 1171 and 2499. I'm fairly sure its Michaels car, I've already called him and informed him.

What were you doing around 3040 anyway?? lol not trying to be a dick, just wondering. maybe we could meet up and drink some beer or something.

why would you call Michael and infore him? was his car stolen?

i am the owner of the black hardtop. been driving it for about a month now since i sold my civic and this POS GMC refuses to run.
i have owned the car for about a year or more and i work on 3040
dont usualy post my buisness but i dont want someone running up on me accusing me of driving a stolen car.
i bought the car from Jason
Hi-Psi and many others can vouch for this.

thanks
augie

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey augie are u the one with teh red T88 supra from CTC i guess couple yrs ago???

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
werd that is the man makes majic happen. Augie is the master when it comes down to a sup dawg. :)

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
The Flash said:
yes thats me

Saw you this AM... I was in the black MKIII on 3040. Your car looks awesome! Do you mind sending me some info about it? Basically the stance them wheels have is great!

Is it at stock height and if it is, what are the wheel/tire sizes?

That exhaust looks great (tho I didn't hear it)... what kind is it and can I get a cat back w/it that doesn't need any customization?

The fiance's 94 will be getting a TT swap pretty soon and because of the several bumpers that she'd gone through, I had to put the stock springs and bring it back to stock height. So, I'd like to get her a set of wheel that fit EXACTLY like what you have, as well as a nice exhaust like the one you have.

Great looking car...

E

·
Registered
827 Posts
Don't be so sure it's The Flash. I drive a black '95 with Fikse 18" wheels and I live in Flower Mound. Been beating every car I run into. Fun, fun, fun...

·
Banned, jk lol
3,871 Posts
Since we're talking about MK4's, I saw a nice one last week or the week before in Roanoke. I was in my silver MK3. It had a FMIC, was lowered, had Blitz 5 stars, and a GReddy exhaust I believe. Anyone from here?

-Matt

·
Registered
272 Posts
yea that was me.
your car looks good also very clean
the wheels i have are 18 ccw's running tein coil overs
the exhaust is HKS ti but i put the silencer in sunday so thats why you culd not hear it.
i hate the ride from the tiens
i dont race much any more
thanks for the comp

·
Banned, jk lol
3,871 Posts
The Flash said:
yea that was me.
your car looks good also very clean
the wheels i have are 18 ccw's running tein coil overs
the exhaust is HKS ti but i put the silencer in sunday so thats why you culd not hear it.
i hate the ride from the tiens
i dont race much any more
thanks for the comp
Thanks man, yeah, your car looked awesome.

-Matt

1 - 17 of 17 Posts