Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I waved at you, I was in the Black MKIV. Nice car.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ya that was me. Thanks for the meet by the way, we should do it again sometime.

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
pimp!

·
what comes out the butt?
4,469 Posts
great meet guys, i was the little girl hiding in the bushes, we need to do it again some time and possibly go for a cruise too!

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
when's the next drift meet?

-Joe :run:

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
VINZE said:
Ya that was me. Thanks for the meet by the way, we should do it again sometime.
Yes I saw you also! You went to the welfare office and I saw you stand in line! you bastard, give me back my tax money! aight peace :chicken:

·
Poser Extraordinaire
350 Posts
Vinze has bi-polar disorder ...........wait until you see him having sex with himself........ yuck !

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey the meet was awesome! Who was the guy in the widebody CRX? Your car sounded mean as hell!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
VINZE said:
Hey the meet was awesome! Who was the guy in the widebody CRX? Your car sounded mean as hell!
Hey thanks a lot! You were the guy taking pictures of my car and my girlfriend right? Ya it has a type R motor in it yO.

I wanted to post so bad in this thread but the fucking moderators already locked it. It's about some fucking guy asking what the fuck is distilled water. People adviced him to use distilled water with coolant but apparently he used 'DEER WATER' instead.

HAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274902

Then he calls 'Distilled water' special water. HAHAHAHAHAHHHA

Then for some odd reason, it took him 2 days to finish the coolant flush and change.

Some guy responds: Why was the coolant flush a 2 day job? Did you convert your urine into water or something?

HAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR THE MEET GUYS. CAMPBELL AUTO ROCKS!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey I was wondering if the owner of a Black 1982 MKIII worked at Valley Fair mall. I see your car always parked on the 2nd deck in front of Copelands. You stole my parking space so I threw my milk shake on your car!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
VINZE said:
Hey I was wondering if the owner of a Black 1982 MKIII worked at Valley Fair mall. I see your car always parked on the 2nd deck in front of Copelands. You stole my parking space so I threw my milk shake on your car!
So that was YOUUUUUUUUUU??????!?!??! Boy when I get my hands on you, you're going to wish you were never born! JERK!

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
MattOneDime said:
Nice meet, next one 4 sure.

were you the one in the burgundy on burgundy 87 NA doing 1 wheeled burnouts?

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
Turbo-Joe said:

No that was BoostAddctn, I was the guy with the dickies on crip walkin across the parking lot.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
MattOneDime said:
No that was BoostAddctn, I was the guy with the dickies on crip walkin across the parking lot.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:
EH... I think the color burgandy is the worst color for the Supra... it makes it look like a old perons car, my first supra was burgandy, that shit lasted for less than a week before I sold it for my White one... aight peace :chicken:

·
what comes out the butt?
4,469 Posts
Turbo-Joe said:

hey were you that black guy i saw in the gay skyblue 1973 MK3 trying to pick guys up over on castro?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts