Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
7M Love
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, on my way home down robinson, I saw a black mkIV with the flat type wing (I'm pretty sure it is the TRD wing?). I was too far back to tell them about the meet on the 24th. Does anyone know who this was?

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
I forget his name but he's a new guy. I ran into him driving the 95 TT home and gave him a thumbs up, he did the same.

Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
286 Posts
Black MkIV in Norman

That was me. I made a rare trip to Norman. It's a stock wing. I plan to go to the thing on May 15. Is anyone going to the Thunder Valley thing? I think it's this weekend.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I know I won't run. If the weather is good I'll probably go. It doesn't seem like many people are going, but you never know.

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Jim,

Check out the May 15th sticky meet on the top of this forum. It would be a pleasure to have you there.

Regards,
Kevin

·
OU Alumni
396 Posts
hey jim, it was nice meeting ya last night, i think i talked to you for a little while at tunerfest too, but that was awhile ago. anyways, that z32 tt sounds really nice, but after thinking about it, i think im going to just wait for a na mkiv, i just cant get over how sexy they look, especially after seeing yours and billy's last night. hope to see ya the 24th if you can come. btw, how much did it cost to get that leather done up like that and who did it? that looked really good.

bryan

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
damnit! i was there for a frat convention and saw all these imports running around as we left town but didnt have a clue as to what was going on. Saw 2 Skylines, bunch of 240s but only 1 supra? wtf? and the rx7dragcrew was there too.... howd it go?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Nice to hear from you Bryan. Got the leather done at Leatherseats.com. They're big on E-Bay but what I like is that their HQ is here in OKC and you can go to their place on Wilshire and they'll help you design your look. It cost me about $900 for the front and back two-tone, plus the Supra logos. I'll try to make it to the 24th and the May get together. Not sure though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts