Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the owner of a Black MKIV with full body kit, rims & FMIC. I raced you going south bound on Sunrise BLVD in Sacramento about a week ago. Just seeing if you post on this board & what your mods are.

·
Don't touch the watch.
314 Posts
GTE said:
I am looking for the owner of a Black MKIV with full body kit, rims & FMIC. I raced you going south bound on Sunrise BLVD in Sacramento about a week ago. Just seeing if you post on this board & what your mods are.
Wrong section, try the Regional Forums. ;)

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
ey wassup Steve,,,how are things??? hows your new car commin???

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whats up man? how's the Supra doing? I still miss that car.

The Cobra is going good. I am in the midst if installing a 80 shot of N2O. Will get it tuned early next month. Hoping for 550rwhp & 600ft tq. Then I will get bigger injectors & port the blower which should get me 600rwhp & 675ft tq.

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
wow,,,,very nice,,,,ya the car is doin well,,,puttin my lil touches here and there,,,workin on the suspension now then we'll see what's after that

·
what comes out the butt?
4,469 Posts
hmm, may have been black_vielside...but i dont know what he wouldve been doing in sac...

maybeh

-mike

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Damn man I loved your car. It sounded awesome as hell. Cute car, cute driver. Thanks

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
VINZE said:
Damn man I loved your car. It sounded awesome as hell. Cute car, cute driver. Thanks

Who are talking to?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts