Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I live in Canton, GA and a buddy of mine was telling me that there was a black MKIV Supra on the side of the road, with the engine bay on fire. He heard rumor that it got towed to Cherokee County Toyota up near Riverstone. We headed that way today and found the black Supra with plastic over the engine bay. The car looked alright and not really all too bad. But, I just want to make sure the owner of the car is alright and no one was injured! I believe this is the guy that is always at the car shows in Canton and once gave us a ride in it when I was still a teenager and dreamed of owning one. Now that I have one, I am not only concerned about the car, but him/her as well. If anyone knows any details then please post. I hope everyone is alright. Thanks guys!! :sad:

·
Registered
136 Posts
I live in Canton and own a black Supra, and I go to most the shows here (for the past several years), but it wasn't me.

The only other gent I know up here who's a regular at the shows is Keith Fortner. Keith's car was fine last weekend - but I haven't seen him since then...

Bob G.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BobG said:
I live in Canton and own a black Supra, and I go to most the shows here (for the past several years), but it wasn't me.

The only other gent I know up here who's a regular at the shows is Keith Fortner. Keith's car was fine last weekend - but I haven't seen him since then...

Bob G.

Hmm...well I went up and kinda checked out the Supra up close and personal today. The body looks mostly stock, but does have a carbon hood with hood pins, I believe a Greddy 4-row or another big ass front mount. It had the 97-98 polished wheels with black center caps (no Toyota emblem). Forgot what tires he had, damnit, wish I could have remembered now. Had either a dual or triple pod on the drivers side...ummm, that's about it. But I remember the Supra from a Riverstone car show awhile back, maybe 2 or 3 months ago. Anyway, let me know if anyone has any updates. Thanks.

·
Registered
136 Posts
CrazyTT94 said:
Hmm...well I went up and kinda checked out the Supra up close and personal today. The body looks mostly stock, but does have a carbon hood with hood pins, I believe a Greddy 4-row or another big ass front mount. It had the 97-98 polished wheels with black center caps (no Toyota emblem). Forgot what tires he had, damnit, wish I could have remembered now. Had either a dual or triple pod on the drivers side...ummm, that's about it. But I remember the Supra from a Riverstone car show awhile back, maybe 2 or 3 months ago. Anyway, let me know if anyone has any updates. Thanks.
Sounds very much like Keith's car.

Bob G.

·
Has a slow car
1,321 Posts
BobG said:

Bob G.

Hey fella, Its Justin from Wendys the other day, I was thinking this was your car at first, and was shocked.....
Im sorry to hear about this incident, hope the owner is fine and its nothing to major

Keep us updated

Later, Rush

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No updates yet? I realize in my previous post that I put black center caps...whoops...I meant blank. Sorry I'm retarded. Keep us updated guys!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Ftr_10 said:
Hey fella, Its Justin from Wendys the other day, I was thinking this was your car at first, and was shocked.....
Im sorry to hear about this incident, hope the owner is fine and its nothing to major

Keep us updated

Later, Rush
I'm going to drop Keith a line this PM, and will update if I hear back. [Nice meeting you on Sunday.]

Bob G.

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
Keith's car has a Top Secret Carbon hood on it, and it has a cage with gauges attached to it (no pillar pod)

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
chnco said:
Keith's car has a Top Secret Carbon hood on it, and it has a cage with gauges attached to it (no pillar pod)

Sounds about right! Didn't get out to see the inside of the car...but the hood does look like Top Secret. Thanks Alan! :sadance:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts