Supra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Lurking...
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a black MKIV on 611 in Horsham, turning to go into the Willow Grove Naval Base while on my way to lunch...I presume for the airshow on Friday, May 27th. I also saw it again, on 611 on Sunday around 4pm, possibly again for the airshow. Who was it?! The car looked pretty much stock. I only caught a glimpse of it both times.

·
Registered
83 Posts
waht time on friday my mom was driving her 98 black stock supra to work ... went passed the base... it was around 8am tho

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
It wasn't me. But I often drive by that area when I take my Supra to work on nice days ...like today. I was off work this past Friday and Monday for the holiday. I don't remember them televising the air show in past years but I found it on TV and watched some of it, good view of the action but lost most of the power of the sound effects.

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
Erven,
I know that one of the original owner's son ...I guess that makes him an owner too... had a black stock MkIV.

Did Soundex go out of business? I bought stuff from Frank there but haven't been there in a long time. I'll have to drive by there tomorrow to see what's up.

·
Banned
612 Posts
didnt the soundex guy have a few 911's and other toys always out in the parking lot? are they closed? how come? I just sold a house down the street from there in December and they looked open then

·
Lurking...
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tonuch, definitely wasn't your mom then! I don't usually go to lunch at 8am. ;) It was around 1pm. But, when I saw them that 1st day, they were turning to enter the naval base. So, I'm not sure if it was someone that is in the service, or if they were just attending the air show. I haven't seen it at all yet this week. It didn't even sound like he had an exhaust set up on the car either when he drove by me the 2nd time I saw it.

·
T-Power
1,627 Posts
Not me.. car is down again :(

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
if we keep up this process of elimination for a couple more pages, eventually everybody except one will say it wasn't them and we'll know who it was. I think that's science.

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,783 Posts
Nick 95 6sp said:
if we keep up this process of elimination for a couple more pages, eventually everybody except one will say it wasn't them and we'll know who it was. I think that's science.
Well...it couldn't have been me - my Supra is red and I wasn't even in PA....hmm..odd. ;) But it does appear stock - right?

Reactions: GotTurbos?

·
Lurking...
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol, I know Ervin! Seriously...the only one I DON'T see is one of my own in my driveway...

lol, Nick, your statement had me cracking up!

·
Registered
598 Posts
In the name of science, i'll play along... definately wasn't me and I'm stocky looking. ;)
Now you can X me of that sighting list.

·
Lost in Dawg-land
550 Posts
Though Aaron went to the Airshow Friday I don't think he took his Supra. You wouldn't mistake it for looking stock either. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts