Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a black NA supra in North Bergen Pathmark parking lot, with a messed up rear 1/4 panel, anyone know if its a 5speed, and if so, anyone know who owns it? It needs a new owner for sure, and body work, to get it where it should be. Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
i seen that supra before. i was visiting friends up in north bergen and saw that supra. im not sure if its a 5spd or auto. definitely needs a new owner.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
I'd say most N/A supras around need new owners....
I see so many that are driven by old ladies or moron kids, or people who treat them as any old car and they are just daily driven and ran into the ground...

·
Registered
580 Posts
im one of the moron kids that owns a black N/A

i try to keep my car in tip top shape but i guess you cant please everyone :(

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone else know anything?

Thanks
steve

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
im one of the moron kids that owns a black N/A

i try to keep my car in tip top shape but i guess you cant please everyone :(
obviousl your not a moron kid since you know what the car is and u take care of it...
i call the moron kids who saw fast ans furious and had to get thier hands on ANY MKIV and since they pretty much can barely afford it they use them daily and they drive them into the ground

·
Registered
33 Posts
obviousl your not a moron kid since you know what the car is and u take care of it...
i call the moron kids who saw fast ans furious and had to get thier hands on ANY MKIV and since they pretty much can barely afford it they use them daily and they drive them into the ground
i think everyone has a right to own a supra. and to each its own what they do with there car. I can barely afford mine.

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Would u trade any of your supa's for a 93 turbo mr2+ cash?

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am sorry to say no. I love these cars from inside out. Good luck on finding one. Non turbo or turbo.. still fun and beautiful car.
No problem thanks for the response though:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts