Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple question.. are there rims available in Supra sizes that are flat black? I don't see many... I really like Black rims on white cars.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i think the closet you can get is the bronze rims from VOLK. i think they look the best. TE-37, SE-37

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Fikse has an all black anodize option ot just the center. My Z has them

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
If you are interested in Fikse's give SW a shout. He has the quickest turn around time for the wheels. I believe Peter Blach is getting some black centered Fikse's 18x11 and 18x10 for his white 98.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Another suggestion is to find a set of wheels you like and have them powdercoated. I have a friend that had his done. Looks great. You just have to find someone who is careful when putting the tires on so that they wont damage the coating.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those TE37's are EXACTLY what I'm looking for, a flat black on the whole wheel! Those are great, now time to bust some piggie banks. Thanks alot!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Go to the For Sale Section and look for the MVP Volk wheel sale sticky. The TE 37s normally are sold coated white or bronze, the black coating (or any other available color) costs $30.00 extra per wheel.

·
Registered
29 Posts
That was a joke man! I've got black powdercoated TE-37's just like C-SupraTT...look at my signature pic. :D

·
Registered
658 Posts
wow
black rims look nice, wonder how they would look on my white supra. I was thinking of getting dazz matiz but a set of black te37s would look nice and they are like one of the lightest set of rims you can buy i believe?
Dusty is selling a set of te37s fo 2,000$ too...another 120$ to get them made black..not bad!

I wonder how the black te37s would look on a white supra?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My silver Supra has all black 5-spoke OZ racing rims for daily driving.....and I also have a pair of Kinesis Supercups 5-spoke 3-piece with polished outer lip and satin black spokes, for show. It looks badass with either set of those rims. Also, windows are tinted 3% (darkest available), which makes it look even better with black rims. I'll get some pics posted when I get back from Vegas.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts