Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I put up BS Flags
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I just took apart the car YET AGAIN and noticed I had some oil leaking out of the car at random spots as well as an unusual black liquid everywhere throughout my exhaust and in my turbo and leaking from my turbo. Its really greasy and before I took the bastid apart my heads and everything were pretty much brand new as they had been cleaned and now this black crap is everywhere. Any idea what would cause all of this or why it would be everywhere? Could this be why my peice doesnt ever want to go anywhere? Anyway if anyone has any idea I would appreciate the help.

Later,

·
I put up BS Flags
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
First here is my OLD O2 sensor it had been run on my car before I took it all apart and turned it into a big paper weight.

and here is the one I pulled out of the car

It is mounted in the downpipe.

For good measure here is a pic of the heads on the exhaust side they were spotless before this because I had my valve stem seals done AND a 3 angle valve job and the heads were cleaned in the process.

·
I put up BS Flags
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok a few more.

On the Vband Clamp where the turbo was attached to the downpipe.

Then the actual inside of my headers. *These are supposed to be black on the inside but its NOT supposed to smear off on my white glove test its a ceramic coating Jet Hot 2000.

And another white glove test on the bottom of the turbo where the vband was attached.

Any assisstance would be appreciated!

·
I put up BS Flags
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The car IN ALL HONESTY has probably not run a total of anymore then 15 minutes. Sometimes I would start it and try to mess with timing and what not and I even tried to drive down the driveway a couple times and it would die by time I got to the end. Strangely enough my tranny would also become REALLY tough to shift into gear too. I did a compression test and my results were ~140s to ~150s across the board. My turbo IS NOT hooked into my intake yet it is simply sitting there on the exhaust manifold chilling until I get it running and get the IC pipes on there. So the motor has never seen boost and the coolant is NOT flowing through my throttle body. Also Exhaust was blowing WHITE smoke here is a vid.

http://webpages.charter.net/thomsoncharm/MOV00567.MPG

Thanks again guys,

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
DO NOT DOUBLE POST:nono: :nono: :rant: :rant: :anger:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts