Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Those look freakin great!! :D

Love the car (abflug bonnet? same style anyways)... what front bar is that? Car looks great.

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Your car i HAVE to say is one of the cleanest, yet dramatic cars i've ever seen! The black was a great color to go with, plez bless us with some interior pics/engine bay pics! Excellent job! Zee

J

·
0 Posts
LOVE THE CAR AND THE GTC,S I KNOW THEY HAVE 2 VERSIONS
OF THEM LIKE TYPE 1 OR TYPE 2

WHICH ONE,S ARE YOUR,S I WILL BE GETTING NEW WHEELS
IN THE SPRING TIME JUST TRYING TO DECIDE WHICH ONE,S
THANKS JK

·
ABM
497 Posts
sweet ass ride man. love the front bumper and carbon hood.:bigthumb:

·
Abu Dhabi Speed
146 Posts
nice ride.... i really love the wheels, i think iam in my way to change the set of Blitz i have on my car
keep up good work

·
Banned
4,144 Posts
Damn fine ride man, the kit looks great and the wheel choice, and color, are perfect. Congratulations on a hellofa clean car.

Eric

Horse correct...

·
FUCK JDM
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks bebop.... my rims could def. use some wider tires, but i thought i was going to stay on stock suspenion until they all went out and was recently replaced with teins...

sizes are F- 19x8.5 245/35/19 R- 19x10.5 275/30/19

im thinking of going 255 Fronts and 295 Fears on next set

thanks hua for hosting, and bryan for being an awesome mechanic.... next on the list is big single, leaning towards the
(88H) :D

·
FUCK JDM
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ive had this kit since 2001 dec..... it sits extremely low, the lowest i've seen from all kits, the tip of my sneaker can barely fit in front...
and we all know how nyc potholes are :eek:

the worst part is finding a place to do oil changes, exiting gas stations, or any other store, and driving to my mechanics house Lol, luckily for those small wooden blocks ..Lol

i learned to love and deal with it

1 - 20 of 69 Posts