Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Sold Mine :(
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girl just IM'd me and said she saw a black supra over in the tampa area just got in accident. Front quarterpanel was hit.

Anyone on here?

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
wheresursfl said:
My girl just IM'd me and said she saw a black supra over in the tampa area just got in accident. Front quarterpanel was hit.

Anyone on here?

mk4 or mk3? im assuming mk4...

any other info? kit? rims? etc etc

·
Sold Mine :(
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am sure its an MK4 as i dont think she knows what and mk3 looks like. Can't get any more info as shes pissed about somehting now and i think that would upset her a bit.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,177 Posts
Well I know it wasn't Kirk b/c his car is down for NA-T conversion.

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
:( damnit!

stop wrecking, people!!

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
I heard about it also.... wasn't me though
Im going to make some phone calls and see if i could find out

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Only others that come to mind are Jason "oh what a feeling", the guy with the black mk4 @ USF..dont know his name yet, and marko.... but it wasnt marko

Reactions: Aneed4speed

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,231 Posts
there are a few blk supras in tampa could be anyone of them.

·
Registered
763 Posts
onelove said:
Hope it wasn't Pete in his 97.
Nope. Not me. I am safe and the supra is safe. Thanks to everyone who called concerned for my well being. I hope no one was hurt whoever it was.

-pete

Reactions: Aneed4speed

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
USF, are you Victor? im the one that was workin on carlos's car the other night.

it could have been this other guy i know who lives off sheldon in tampa... hes got a black NA/auto with a veilside kit. i hope its alright... actually, my friend called and left a message, i wonder if it was concerning this guy. better go check my messages.

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
flubyux2 said:
USF, are you Victor? im the one that was workin on carlos's car the other night.

it could have been this other guy i know who lives off sheldon in tampa... hes got a black NA/auto with a veilside kit. i hope its alright... actually, my friend called and left a message, i wonder if it was concerning this guy. better go check my messages.

no USFMK4 is john...he sucks and his car is probably STILL sitting because he wont fix a damn flat tire :p

ok so i think EVERYONE has been covered? who was it?!!

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
flubyux2 said:

victor is TT/auto with veilside kit and it was not victor either, I called him yesterday and asked

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
not me, but i dont own a Supra :) hope this ones alright though.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts