Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im the guy that was in the black supra accident. I was on my way home from Audio-Ich and some ass ran his car into my front right fender. Trust me, i was in worse shape then the car was. Luckily the beast only suffered some body damage. THANK GOD. They are replacing the front right fender, rim and the bumper. On the bright side; it was time for a new bumper. She'll be back in 7 days.

I got lucky.

My name is Nick, 18y/o and i do work at Krispy Kreme... and yes i bought the BATMOBILE all by my self.

Thanks to all that commented.

Supras RULE!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
latest whip- The 1994 Toyota SUPRA TWIN TURBO 6spd 50k miles JET BLACK with HKS upgrades (INSANE RIMS ON THEIR WAY)
last whip- The Limited Edition 1997 SUPRA SPORT ROOF 5spd RED in mint condition.40k miles

·
Supralicious
872 Posts
AAAAAAhhhhh. Doughnuts. Light's flashing when out of the oven!!!

Nick sorry to hear that was you man. I hope you get better and can be back on the road soon. You, like me bought the car all by yourself so I know how it must feel to be set back this way. The good thing is your here now and the Batmobile is going to be OK.

Is there any way I can get discounts down here by mentioning your name?? lol. J/K.

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
Hey man

Glad the beast didnt get nailed too bad. In your sig, you mention getting some sick rims, what are you getting???? And, whats up with the hookup on DONUTS!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey, I've been seeing your Supra parked up at Krispy Kreme a lot lately since I am always going into Borders. I'm always like "one of these days I'm going to go in there and meet that guy" lol. Sorry to hear about your car, but hopefully I can take a look at it once you get it back.

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
damn man....those donuts are weighing u down......lol...as long the dawg and u are safe.....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im the Manager of the Krispy Kreme on Dale mabry.

THIS IS TO ALL!!!!!

IF U SHOW UP IN A SUPRA ... YOU'LL GET FREE DOUGHNUTS.

NO JOKE.

Im custom building a set of chrome Lowenhart wheels 18's. Nice and wide. I have seen these wheels on a supra once before and i fell in love! Cant wait.

T

·
0 Posts
supra meet at krispy kremes? we'll put them outta business with all the doughnuts :)

S

·
0 Posts
next month ill be visiting tampa, is the free doghnut deal still up? a whole box? well good luk with fixing up the car bro, and dont get mad if i take some pics of my batmobile next to urs :)

·
Kirisute Gomen
2,747 Posts
I know I shouldn't make this joke but....

Those are those Supra looking Toyotas on the side of the road Daniel. With the blown head gasket.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
O yeah... I know those...
Unfortunatley I only get to see the backside of those because all the ones I knoware faster then me ....
O.. and I'm definately going for some free stuff. Where is this Krispy Creme at?

·
desufnoC
1,842 Posts
X2daC said:
I know I shouldn't make this joke but....

Those are those Supra looking Toyotas on the side of the road Daniel. With the blown head gasket.
Come on now, most of them aren’t on the side of the road. They are just beat to shit. The MKIII owners need to step up and start restoring them.

About the BHG, yes, I'd say most have been through this endeavor, but the issue can be easily resolved

If I were closer to Tampa Id surely stop by, I heard there is nothing better than a fresh hot krispy kreme doughnut right outa the oven.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts