Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm walkin into work this morning (@ Great Northern Mall) and I hear a rumble comming up one of the rows, and low and behold it was a Supra!! I was just wondering if it was anyone's on here? Seeing one up here in Cleveland is pretty rare, so I was stunned when I saw it. None the less, it was beautiful.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I have a black 97 LE MKIV 5 spd., but wasn't me... there's another black TT MKIV that lives on the eastside I think...did it have a vanity plate?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't really pay attention to the plates on the car, I was focusing all my concentration on trying to walk and stare at the same time w/out falling :hail: . What I was surprised to see was that he pulled in and parked where ever. I drive my 03 Jetta there and park clear across the parking lot where there is no car parked in sight,and it takes a good 7-8 minute walk to the entrance. O well, who ever it was the car loke IMMACULATE!!

·
Well Balanced
508 Posts
Most likely was Chris' car. He's the only one who has a black one around here that rumbles. His screen name here in KamaSupra and his plates say "V8 KLLR".
It has a T78 turbo in it. Very fast.

·
Jessica Alba.. mmmmmm....
575 Posts
actually, there might be a stock black MKIV in LaGrange somewhere. I spotted a black one running around Midway Mall one time. There used to be a guy in LaGrange that owned one, but I haven't seen him in a couple years

1 - 6 of 6 Posts