Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Definately wasn't me.... the only time I'm around south street is the early morn 2-4 am for a lorenzos run after partying all nite long :)

·
Banned
612 Posts
friend of mine had tickets and then couldnt use them. He stood outside in line for nothing. Think a coworker of his went instead.. seems to be a bunch of supra's cruising around in philly and south street

·
Lurking...
885 Posts
PARealtor said:
friend of mine had tickets and then couldnt use them. He stood outside in line for nothing. Think a coworker of his went instead.. seems to be a bunch of supra's cruising around in philly and south street

:lol: I know right? They're all pouring out of the woodwork!

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Wow, you guys park your Supras on South Street.

Probably safer next to the row of shopping carts in front of a supermarket.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Might've been me near Lorenzo's Pizza

I was making a pass through Lorenzo's Pizza later Saturday night to grab a slice. It's been a habit ever since being at Drexel U ;)

I just had a carbon fiber RMM Wing put on the car Thursday.

Was it me you saw? I was busy beating motorcycles earlier in the evening near Belmont Plateau, I-76, and I-676 ;)

The thing that kills me is that I ALWAYS run into Supras when I am in my grocery-getter, not my Supra!?!?

xxNite
'97 Supra 6-speed BPU++
http://community.webshots.com/user/xxnite

·
Registered
861 Posts
That's me

What up freaka...that was me in my new one( work in progress). I didn't get tix...and was very dissapointed, good to hear someone enjoyed it, thanks for the shout.. :bigthumb:
P.S.- Was parked on SS for like a min...just long enough to see SOLD OUT :wtflol: :madf: , And paints dicked for now anyways.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts