Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was back home from school and i decided to go for a late night cruise with the supra dupra...i was strolling down 355 when i saw a Black Supra in the Parking lot of Fridays and Cici's pizza. A Black RX-7 was also parked right next to it. I only got a quick look at it...it was this past saturday around 11pm...just want to know who it is and compliment on the supra. I believe the Supra had aftermarket wheels i couldnt see. sorry if i dont give u much to work with either...but im sure if u were at Fridays Restaurant and ur the owner of a balck supra and ur friend has a black rx-7 parked next to ur Supra u know who u are.

·
911 Turbo Now
1,391 Posts
hey, thats me, i work at TGI`s as a waiter and untill i get my SR20 240 running, thats the daily driver. YEah i have after market wheels, volk 57`s. thanks for the complement, even tho my car has been filthy. The guy with the FD works there too. theyres also a VR4 and a civic EG with a swap. haha pretty cool cars for a resturant chain.

·
Sooooooo JDM
1,221 Posts
Had that been a week earlier, at the same time, you would have seen a Black Supra, an Alpine Supra, and a Silverstone FD in front of Cici's pizza :) Frank, Alex & me.

Ryan

P.S. I think the owner of the black FD caught up to me on the way out of Cici's. He was a bit confused whether I had a radiator or FMIC in the nose. "That's not a V-mount like I've ever seen in an RX-7....." :wtf:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts