Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just trying to figure out who the guy is that had a black supra out at sunoco
about 2 weeks ago he was telling a friend of mine in a white cobra that there is no one who will race him. he is a spanish guy just wanted to know if anyone knows who he is

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
he caught a race on Friday night with a red 240 (4 cylinder hahaha)... and hurt his car... noone knows who he is tho, or how to get a hold of him

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
didnt see the car... but from what everyone at the spot told me it had a "King Kong" Turbo on it... who knows what their definition of "King Kong" is though... could be a GT35 LOLOL

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Haaaaa.. Damn I miss home..
hahah dude this guy pulled a "YOU" he pulled up to Sunoco, wouldn't get out of his car... had some other kid ask if anyone wanted to race, then went and raced...

unlike you, he hurt the car and limped it home lol but noone saw the guy at all haha

·
Registered
382 Posts
wasn't me, although there are a few black supras in this area.

·
Registered
606 Posts
hahah dude this guy pulled a "YOU" he pulled up to Sunoco, wouldn't get out of his car... had some other kid ask if anyone wanted to race, then went and raced...

unlike you, he hurt the car and limped it home lol but noone saw the guy at all haha
Haaaaa.. You knew my situation when I went out racing.... I had to come out being a towel head so they couldn't recognize me.. Haaa.. Miss those days.. Few more yrs and I will be back bro..

I am coming back in July for month or two and will bring you the "PUNJABI PAJAMAS".. Now what size should I get them made to??? lol.. Send me the length to which u want the pajamas made to.. Waist etc..

·
Registered
212 Posts
if it was black with black rims n chrome lip wingless and a ugly velside front limp its a guy here from Miami named Alberto, Eberto something like that.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Haaaaa.. You knew my situation when I went out racing.... I had to come out being a towel head so they couldn't recognize me.. Haaa.. Miss those days.. Few more yrs and I will be back bro..

I am coming back in July for month or two and will bring you the "PUNJABI PAJAMAS".. Now what size should I get them made to??? lol.. Send me the length to which u want the pajamas made to.. Waist etc..
yeah bro i know! i guess this guy thought he was you or something hahaha

and the Punjabi Pajama's ... size XTRA FAT... im like 6-foot and I wear size 42 waist jeans... so not quite the same as the ones you got for spanks hahahaha a little bit smaller and taller :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts