Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive noticed theres a black supra at the apartment place where I live, Arden Villas. Its black and has big chrome "bling-Bling" wheels, its a 15th aniversary edition, condition of the car is OK. Ive seen it pull in only once and the driver seemed like 20-30ish.Is it in anyone on here or does anybody know him?

-Seb

·
Registered
43 Posts
SupraSeb said:
Ive noticed theres a black supra at the apartment place where I live, Arden Villas. Its black and has big chrome "bling-Bling" wheels, its a 15th aniversary edition, condition of the car is OK. Ive seen it pull in only once and the driver seemed like 20-30ish.Is it in anyone on here or does anybody know him?

-Seb
yeah, ive seen that same guy you are talking about.

seb, do you like arden villas? im most likely moving into arden villas...actually the same building where that black supra parks at.

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
98intrigue said:
yeah, ive seen that same guy you are talking about.

seb, do you like arden villas? im most likely moving into arden villas...actually the same building where that black supra parks at.
your asking me I like it....man....I love it!!!
I have a 2bed 2bath, I LOVE it. Has 10foot high ceilling, pretty big at 1300sq foot big. Plus I got a double car garage and its HUGE. Security is very good here and it looks really nice....but heres the thing I love most about here....there is soooo many hot girls, you wouldnt believe it, 60% of the ppl here are HOT girls :yum:

If you have other questions about the place just IM me MKIVSebTT

-Seb

1 - 5 of 5 Posts