Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had this car for about a month now and decided to post some pictures. I will be na-t very soon.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I've never seen a set of black painted stockers before that I liked until now. For some reason, it works :) I think most people will say blacks 'black', and nothin more.....but yours looks better than the rest.

Nice pics

·
Registered
71 Posts
put some nice satin or silver rims on there, mmm mmm good!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The rims are a flat black color I could of went with a glossy black but I dident. Right now all of my money is going toward na-t but volks are in the future:)

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
You posted for opininos, so here it goes....the wheels make the whole car look CHEAP. If I saw that rolling I'd be thinking "why a car that's an icon is rolling on rattle canned wheels?" It's more of a $5 honda Civic crowd pleaser. Black wheels are great if they're aftermarket with black centers/polished lips etc. Stock wheels :barf:

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
WrenchWhore said:
You posted for opininos, so here it goes....the wheels make the whole car look CHEAP. If I saw that rolling I'd be thinking "why a car that's an icon is rolling on rattle canned wheels?" It's more of a $5 honda Civic crowd pleaser. Black wheels are great if they're aftermarket with black centers/polished lips etc. Stock wheels :barf:
I concur

·
Registered
250 Posts
black ownes

1 - 20 of 20 Posts