Supra Forums banner

2781 - 2797 of 2797 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,408 Posts
hgonzalez,

Classic black beauty, man. I'm sure people think you're lying when you tell them the car has 197k miles. Amazing specimen in every respect. Great work!

Ken.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That's a Supra Cool car like some would say. Don't you guys ever get a ticket for having that big round muffler sticking out like that. My buddys car that I'm working on with him has that sort of muffler and keeps on getting tickets for it. Last summer he took it out a couple of days and got stop by the cops, the cop had a measuring tape out a couple of feet and shoved it in the muffler to check if it went in all the way in , my buddy said to the cop if you want to check the oil it's in the front then he got a nice ticket.

·
Super Moderator
10,408 Posts
hgonzalez,

Man, the hips on that car :)! Very nice.

Your pics of your 197k mile beauty and a buddy of mine inspired me to dig through a bunch of threads, old pics and my records to celebrate Blackie's 25th birthday. I was going to post one or two pics in this thread, but things got out of control. So, here's a link so the integrity of this thread can be maintained: https://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?1115185-Blackie-a-retrospective

Ken.

·
Actual member since 2001.
2,586 Posts
hgonzalez,

Man, the hips on that car :)! Very nice.

Your pics of your 197k mile beauty and a buddy of mine inspired me to dig through a bunch of threads, old pics and my records to celebrate Blackie's 25th birthday. I was going to post one or two pics in this thread, but things got out of control. So, here's a link so the integrity of this thread can be maintained: https://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?1115185-Blackie-a-retrospective

Ken.
Thank you Ken, appreciated! BEAUTIFUL, CLEAN Supra you have there with alot of history behind it! Been following your builds/Supras for years, definitely top notch Supras! You keep posting them, we won't complain.

·
Super Moderator
10,408 Posts
Blakbird,

I can see why that shot is one of your favorites. Great pic and the car looks bad ass! Nice work.

Ken.

·
Inline for the win
4,710 Posts
^^^Thank You sir, got lucky with the right lighting that day and location wasn't exactly legal ha ha.
Sir,

Do you have any other pics of the front lip setup with different lighting? its a little tough to make out in the pic above and I'm strongly considering adding this to my car..

Nice car BTW!

DP

·
JetFire
5,351 Posts
^^^Thanks, I have some more shots let me check to see what the lighting is. Really hard to capture the TwinZ pieces in photos with my colour.

2781 - 2797 of 2797 Posts