·
iSPOOL
1,418 Posts
Is this a SF members car?

Reactions: hgonzalez

·
JetFire
5,414 Posts
Long overdue repaint of the front bumper and TwinZ valance also painted the TwinZ Lip in a gloss gunmetal colour. Hard to really tell with the car being black. Will get some proper pics soon.

Reactions: 1A1

·
JetFire
5,414 Posts
Forgot to add this pic, I also got the TwinZ Design rear diffuser painted and installed. Fitment was good, I had to trim the diffuser some due to the angle of the rear section exhaust and will need to adjust the muffler. But I like the way it turned out.

·
Super Moderator
10,649 Posts
Nice work @Blakbird. That gun metal TwinZ Design lip definitely complements the gun metal spokes on your wheels. Car is looking real good, man.

Ken.

·
Registered
747 Posts
@Blakbird very nice, man. Love the black and body work.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Blakbird

·
Registered
63 Posts
Forgot to add this pic, I also got the TwinZ Design rear diffuser painted and installed. Fitment was good, I had to trim the diffuser some due to the angle of the rear section exhaust and will need to adjust the muffler. But I like the way it turned out.

View attachment 254528
Loving the fitment of the rear wheels and tyre width....looks so 'correct' for this car.

More pics of that rear diffuser please if you can...I'm thinking of getting one for mine, but I would retain the stock rear bumper corners. Also thinking to get the same front lip combo too! I emailed Twinz last week...just waiting to hear back from them.

2801 - 2820 of 2828 Posts