Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I'm very humble.
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tou, is it true that your 660+ rwhp supra was trapping 115mph at grudge night the other night? That doesn't seem to go with your dyno numbers that everyone had the big discussion on. What happened?

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Red C5 said:
Tou, is it true that your 660+ rwhp supra was trapping 115mph at grudge night the other night? That doesn't seem to go with your dyno numbers that everyone had the big discussion on. What happened?
Street tires happened... unless he went again when I wasn't there... aight peace :chicken:

·
Registered
737 Posts
Red C5 said:

hey peter, yeah on the first run. I didn't have time to put the drag tires on cause those fucker are closing in 15 minute. I got there at 9:00 pm and they took my money and didn't even bother tell me that they were going to close at 9:30.so i ran with a 18" rims at 35psi on the tires. that's really sucks. i have to let off the gas most of the time due to wheel hop and traction issue . first through third is just all over the place. The second run trap about 120 something mph with the same traction problem. I didn't get any traction until i'm haft way down the track. On both run I launch at 3000 rpm. this is how fast this turbo spool. Anything higher then that on street tires and i'll just be sitting there burning my new tire. i'm sure that way my car run if i can go all out i'll probably be trap 130+. i 'll post the new trap speed in about two week when sears point open up. I was going to do it last wed. but it rain out so they didn't open.

·
I'm very humble.
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That makes sense Tou. I saw your car on q friend's in car video from Sac. I thought maybe something broke on your car. Good to hear it's running hard. :)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Red C5 said:
That makes sense Tou. I saw your car on q friend's in car video from Sac. I thought maybe something broke on your car. Good to hear it's running hard. :)
thanks, car is running strong and nothing is broken. Just couldn't and didn't want to go all out on street tires. since i pay those fucker i just did two run just for fun.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
black veilsie and redc5 should race

Reactions: BLKZ06

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Hey Tou, Peter's car trapped 129 and if your car can trap 130+ it would be a great race. My turbo is too small to race against domestics. Plus in a highway pull and everyone knows that autos aren't good for that.

·
I'm very humble.
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'd be down to run Tou.
Patrick, I think once your car is dialed in, you'll do just fine agianst domestics and on the freeway too.

G

·
JhunGigolo said:
Tou Chang smoke Red C5

Red C5 = slow

i predict Tou Chang will run 145mph. I saw him smoke a GSXR1000 easy! :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: by far.. the fastest and sickest supra/import ricer/street ricer in the bay area EVAR

·
Registered
471 Posts
i predict Tou Chang will run 145mph. I saw him smoke a GSXR1000 easy! :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: by far.. the fastest and sickest supra/import ricer/street ricer in the bay area EVAR

not to say tou is not fast or anything (having 6xx rwhp is tooo fast), but I thought that sil has the fastest sup in the bay. :dunno:

AC

1 - 20 of 28 Posts