Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever found a picture of those new black volk racing GT-C or GT-7 Rims on a car? I've been trying to see how they look like on the car before deciding to buy the wheels...Silver or Black? what you guys think?

·
Registered
191 Posts
here is a pic of black gt-7's on my rx-7. honestly they look good in picture but they are 100 times better looking in person.

·
Registered
81 Posts
definitly black. Black wheels are super sexxy

·
Registered
825 Posts
black would look good but it also depends on the cars color. i am thinkin of getting some gunmetals on a black supra or noble golds on a white supra, depending the paintjob

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ninetyfiveNA...do you have a side picture of the whole car and a 45 degree angle picture of the car with the wheels? that's a nice set of wheels....what size is it? 18x9 and 18 x 10 rear? i think i made up my mind...black is in!!

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
mine will be here shortly
trust me, i will post pics!

·
TT This
917 Posts
808mkiv2jzgte said:
ninetyfiveNA...do you have a side picture of the whole car and a 45 degree angle picture of the car with the wheels? that's a nice set of wheels....what size is it? 18x9 and 18 x 10 rear? i think i made up my mind...black is in!!
As strange as it sounds no I don't have any other pics right now. I only have pics with my old rims on, none with my new ones. I plan on going out tomorrow evening and doing some photo shots at a local park/lake. Hopefully I'll have a few good ones for you tomorrow night (sunday night).

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Templates/frmTemplateH.asp?SubFolderID=2107&SearchYN=N

Definitely go through Dusty over at MVP for you wheel purchase, as I have before and things went very smoothly. He'll take care of you for sure :bigthumb:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys..those pictures are great help in deciding if i should go with the black or the mercury silver....i have a red car....i think the red and black wheels will look good...different!!

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
not my car, but looks very good with black GT-C's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts