Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After John Reed mapped my car, here are some new photos.
The black car is a little bit dirty, but i am very lazzzy to wash.

Need a DoLuck front with carbon blade

EU-Spec vs J-Spec :D

Yeah, after this friend visit me, i had to wash my car

·
Registered
235 Posts
my cars currently silver and i hate that colour its dull, quick silver is only nice colour, im spraying mine black now :) to me that is the best colour you cant go wrong with black

·
TRD Fan
103 Posts
if it aint black, I dont want to look at it.

Yes black is the most difficult to maintain, but nothing can come close to menacing like a freshly washed black car, or supra just rollin by.

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
^^^I swear i cant remember the title of the thread i started last year. It has something like 20" HRE in the title i think but i cant seem to find it using google. So i might start a new one in the next couple of months with my new updates to it. I got a couple more pixs posted in the interior section under 20" wheels thread.

·
Aiding and Abedding
141 Posts
Hah! I just saw that same combo of 2 Supras outside of the library. Alpine silver next to a black Supra. Both of those colors really make the appearance of the car more stealthy in my opinion.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
^^^I swear i cant remember the title of the thread i started last year. It has something like 20" HRE in the title i think but i cant seem to find it using google. So i might start a new one in the next couple of months with my new updates to it. I got a couple more pixs posted in the interior section under 20" wheels thread.
http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=392783

still want new pics

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts

LoL. yeah those were right after SILV06, well more durring. But i started another thread like a month later with better pixs of my car when i was at work. But again i cant remember the name of that damn thread. If not i'll have some soon because i just did some little upgrades, and i'm tring to get this next one going before i start posting up pixs. But hopfully next month i'll have some more updated pixs.

·
(Rare & Unique)
3,886 Posts
i actually have both! i definiely favor the black over alpine.
it is very hard to upkeep black. i even get mad when the terry cloth leaves fuzz after washing. My silver looks nice in the sunset hours , that ill admit.
Ricky

·
Registered
235 Posts
well if you dont let your car get dirty i dont think black is hard to keep clean its like every other car you wash and maintain

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Black FTMFW!!!

Silver is so plain and ugly to me. Unless you go with the black/silver scheme. Other than that, its plain boring. THATS MY OPINION.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts