Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was at class today and saw what appeared to be a NA black MKIV with no wing. It had rims though. Looked pretty sweet was wondering if the owner was on this board

·
95Turbo
930 Posts
I was there moday and tuesday. Just passing through Tuesday to get a friend. But mines a tt, with a shiny new frount mount, no hood, and a wing. I was there @ 6 maybe.

I havent see a black n/a wingless there yet. Just a white one, all stock.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Hey jon I'm still waiting for you call :p

·
EchoDeDupra
4,118 Posts
no hood??? :wtflol:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This one had no front mount or side mount. Other than rims looked pretty stock. Ive seen a white one there before that was bone stock tt, and the white one with black rims was mine, but i havnt seen your hoodless supra lol

·
95Turbo
930 Posts
Supradedupra said:
no hood??? :wtflol:
Hell you had a multi-colored poopra for a bit. Is this any worse ;) My Trial hood was stolen along with many other things.. and the Seibon was on back order till today they say.. so it shouldnt be to much longer.
:fawk:

PWNDLOL - Ive seen the all stock white one.. not yours tho. Didnt know that many of us went to MDC kendall. It wasnt hoodless before... and i dont leave it parked @ mdc without the hood. Where would ya normally park? You gonna be there for summer classes?

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
DaSupra said:
Hell you had a multi-colored poopra for a bit. Is this any worse ;) My Trial hood was stolen along with many other things.. and the Seibon was on back order till today they say.. so it shouldnt be to much longer.
:fawk:
:wtflol: with no front bumper, remember? :)

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
MDC? cool...ill be attending the Interamerican campus, most possibly the winter term

1 - 10 of 10 Posts