Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, this sucks! Not sure but I had left my lights on this afternoon - which sucked the battery dry!

After getting a friend to help give me a boost, I could not turn on the timer any more.

Did I blow something in the timer?

This timer was purchased this past Christmas. Does anyone know of a warranty or repair policy that HKS may have?

It sucks having to wait in the car two to three minutes at a time to cool the turbo's.

Any advice, is much appreciated.

Please let me know if I have to buy a new one.

Thank you.

R

·
0 Posts
timer

The same thing happened to me and I just unplugged it and plugged it back in and it worked fine.

·
SupraForums Member
434 Posts
my blitz works when it wants too. Most of the time its on but when i turn it off the timer just turns off too.

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
this same exact thing happened to me too

i just charged up the battery and then after everything was charged up, i unplugged the negative side of the battery. You can also just unplug the timer and plug it back in, but my plug was hidden.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you.

I found another way to reset the turbo timer - THANK GOODNESS!!!.

I helled down both the bottom left and right buttons, and it powered on again.

Thank you very much, for the help.

d.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I have a Type 0 and the same thing happened to me after i changed the battery :( :mad: but lucky enough it was repaired within the warranty time :D I suggest if you still have the warranty check with the shop where you bought it from and take it from there !
Later, Yasir

1 - 8 of 8 Posts