Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...started off a shell with no motor, then ended up this. The car made 819.4 WHP and 642.8 FT.LBS. torque at 2.2 bar. Running the basic HKS 272 Cams, HKS 2835 turbos, Veilside Manifold, JE Pistons, Carillo Rods, and F-Con V-Pro!! Pictures provided by Justin.

Before:

After:

·
FUCK JDM
3,933 Posts
Wow that car looks sweet....... u def. pulled off the TOP Secret look, and that engine Bay is def. the Blingness.... nice numbers as well..... only thing i would chose are different rims, to show off more lip.. but regardless, congrats and keep up the awesome work...

ps- any vids of this beast driving around/ freeway pulls/ dyno

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
wow, that thing looks SICK! very nice, the only thing i dont like is the lexan spark plug cover, i think a polished one would look much better with all that other polished stuff. nice job man!

·
BoosT AddicT
238 Posts
HOLY WOW!!! That is one of the cleanest supras i've seen yet!!! I don't even want to know how much $$ u have invested in that thing.. regardless very sweet machine you got there! Is it going to be a street car or show car or both?? :wackit:

p.s. got any interior shots??

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SupraDupaFlyBoy said:
wow, that thing looks SICK! very nice, the only thing i dont like is the lexan spark plug cover, i think a polished one would look much better with all that other polished stuff. nice job man!
Yeah, not my cup of tea, but the damn thing is signed by Smokey, owner of Top Secret. Pretty cool though!!

White95TT said:
HOLY WOW!!! That is one of the cleanest supras i've seen yet!!! I don't even want to know how much $$ u have invested in that thing.. regardless very sweet machine you got there! Is it going to be a street car or show car or both?? :wackit:

p.s. got any interior shots??
Interior is still being put together..but it has an authentic Top Secret Roll Cage and Recaro Tomcat seats. It's mostly a show car. Stay tuned for more.

Thanks for all the compliments guys!! It was a great build for us.

-Mark @ SPE

·
Super Moderator
10,496 Posts
I was down at SPE this last Thursay picking up some coilovers and harnesses for another board member and the dyno tuning of this car was in full effect. It was the first time I had the opportunity to look at the completed car; as Holding Monster said, it came in as a shell. In any event, I must say I am VERY impressed with how well this car is put together.

It has the best Top Secret wide body fitment and body work I've personally observed and, as one can tell from the pics, only the best of the best parts were used on this car (ARC, VS, HKS, Stack, Recaro, Volk, etc). On the dyno and, while at 1.9 bar, both ARC BOVs chirped twice at about 25 psi. I happened to hear it because I was standing right next to the engine, but Jason (driving the car) wasn't sure what he heard and Hiro on the laptop didn't hear anything at all.

Anyway, Hiro tightened down the BOVs and a 2.0 bar run netted 804.9 whp. Another BOV tightening job and 2.2 bar netted the 819 shown in the posted dyno sheet. Don't know what kind of exhaust is being run on the car but it sounded truly nasty on the dyno. This car is one of the nicest, if not the nicest, show and go cars I've ever seen up close. Big Congrats to Richard Carino (the owner) and SPE.

That car is just flat bad ass.

Ken.

P.S. That's a damn sweet torque curve for HKS twins......flat as a table after 5500 rpm.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
KenHenderson said:
I was down at SPE this last Thursay picking up some coilovers and harnesses for another board member and the dyno tuning of this car was in full effect. It was the first time I had the opportunity to look at the completed car; as Holding Monster said, it came in as a shell. In any event, I must say I am VERY impressed with how well this car is put together.

It has the best Top Secret wide body fitment and body work I've personally observed and, as one can tell from the pics, only the best of the best parts were used on this car (ARC, VS, HKS, Stack, Recaro, Volk, etc). On the dyno and, while at 1.9 bar, both ARC BOVs chirped twice at about 25 psi. I happened to hear it because I was standing right next to the engine, but Jason (driving the car) wasn't sure what he heard and Hiro on the laptop didn't hear anything at all.

Anyway, Hiro tightened down the BOVs and a 2.0 bar run netted 804.9 whp. Another BOV tightening job and 2.2 bar netted the 819 shown in the posted dyno sheet. Don't know what kind of exhaust is being run on the car but it sounded truly nasty on the dyno. This car is one of the nicest, if not the nicest, show and go cars I've ever seen up close. Big Congrats to Richard Carino (the owner) and SPE.

That car is just flat bad ass.

Ken.

P.S. That's a damn sweet torque curve for HKS twins......flat as a table after 5500 rpm.

Thanks Ken, they are running the Top Secret Titanium exhaust. :)

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I like the whole car but I expecially like the digital dash. Badass! There was obviously some money put into this car. :)

Also in the picture where you can see the car from overtop it almost looks like a toy model car. :)

·
Registered
748 Posts
dang! that engine looks awesome.

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
wow that's a sexy car

1 - 20 of 100 Posts