Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4544932875&fromMakeTrack=true

The description speaks for itself... The sad thing is, this guy had it sold for over $6000 but was greedy and relisted it...

Personally, I like the BIGGY video on his blingin dvd player and the sweet way he installed his BOV...

Let this be a lesson to you kids out there... When people tell you to put a MHG in yur 7M motor, do it! Dont spend the money to rebuil dyour motor, put a stock hg in and then buy "$4500" worth of craptastic stereo stuff...

Im out! G'nite!

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
yo hes blingin it dirty jerz style yo! :lol:

soooo ghey!!!!!!!!!!!! someone shoot him so he can feel how it is to be biggie

·
2,275 Posts
Hey wheres Exhibit this dude needs his ride PIMPED!

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG! You guys we have been replacing our HG's all wrong!

I wrote the guy, and here is what he said about replacing the h/g...

[email protected] writes:

If you think you know anything about supras you would know its not a hard job, it only takes 4 hours, unbolt the head, turbo oil lines, fuel, exhust, you can use a cherry picker to lift the head up and you can slide in a $200 HKS metal head gasket.
Why take the head off when you can just unbolt a few things and simply SLIDE an HKS mhg in there... HOLY SHIT I THINK I CRAPPED MY PANTS! :wtflol: :wtflol:

Oh, and you gotta love this fine quality BOV install!

·
Registered
520 Posts
its ok though because he shaved the head to raise the compression. and if the head gasket is a 4 hour job and would cost 200 with his cherry picker and such why not fix it. haha he thinks his car is worth 13500? the body looks pretty good too, too bad this guy got his hands on it. for kbb to quote 6300 he must have entered the condition as excellent showroom condition with a blown hg, which i guess isnt too far from the truth since the car came right from the factory with a bhg basically.

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
eye think hi nids 2 lern how 2 spel sum mor werds, then stop makin blo of valv noyses in his ad.

·
Sometimes I see dead ppl
1,719 Posts
but hey, at least it's got a new set of cam bearings....

**edit** haha he didn't re-torque the head!!!

hmmm, I'd love to dis on this guy some more, but I have to go work on my car....if I could just remember where I put my soda keys.....

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
that motor is probably shot now. faggot knows it has a BHG so he goes out and races his buddies? pure stupidity...

·
Registered
707 Posts
"its up to you to make the decision, the best v-tec honda makes? or save 10grand and get this drift crazy, speed happy, gggGGGRRRRAAARRRRR....PPPPSSSTTTTT....monster. I think you'll choose wisely."

Best sales pitch in the world :lol:

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wrote him this:

"it only takes 4 hours, unbolt the head, turbo oil lines, fuel, exhust, you can use a cherry picker to lift the head up and you can slide in a $200 HKS metal head gasket"

You've never done this before, have you? If you dont mind, I'm going to post this comment up on the Supra Forums, I think everyone there needs a good laugh... Hey, if you dont sell it, please follow your own advice and replace the gasket that way, then I hope you drive it for about a week so you can blow your "$200" HK$ mhg... Make sure you dont lap the block and mill the head... As a matter of fact, dont even clean the surfaces, I mean, dang mang, the HK$ is TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS! That mofo of a head gasket better work even with out proper prep work...

Anyway, I just sold my 350hp Supra for $5600, I just bought a 450hp Supra for $7500, and it's awesome, because it doesnt even have that pesky bhg...

I know you love your Supra, but you should be realistic... If I were you, I would strip that car down to bare stock, and sell it like that, then sell off the other stuff seperately... And whats up with that BOV? Looks like the way its in there is just a blown IC pipe waiting to happen, or atleast a nice vaccuum leak...

Anyway, good luck with your sale bro...

And, he responded with this:

If the car doesn't sell which it will, then I will do the head gasket. Unlike you I have done it before, this will be my fourth on this generation supra. For an inexperienced amature like yourself, doing a job like a headgasket is out of the question let alone finding the right tools to do so. Thanks for bothering me with your useless jibber jabber, hope to never hear from you again. JCMunk

:wtflol: JIBBA JABBA! :wtflol:

·
supra crazzzy
585 Posts
8psi and the headgasket went?? that sucks I though if the sotck head gasket was bolted down even to atleast to 75lbs or something it could run good at least to 10 psi

plus i know a guy who has the stock headgasket at 75 lbs and he running 10psi w/ intake, exausht, boost controler and he not planning on getting a metal headgasket says it run fine and has for the 2 or 3 years he has had it.

·
Street Sleeper
1,114 Posts
"Unlike you I have done it before, this will be my fourth on this generation supra"

That says it all really :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Buttmunch said:
"Unlike you I have done it before, this will be my fourth on this generation supra"

That says it all really :rolleyes:
yah i bet its become routine now for him because he uses an impact gun to get the head bolts in/out and uses a stock headgasket :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts