thanks in advance

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
Good GOD I DONT KNOW WHY THIS THREAD IS SO FUNNY:lol:

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
These guys are getting a good laugh because of your lack of knowledge about cars, which isn't very nice to say the least. Blinkers don't use fluid for your information. It's sad that someone must have told you that when you were seeking an answer to your problem with your blinkers and you trust them for an answer. Anyway good luck with fixing it.

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
Yeah really dude I dont know cars as much as i wish but blinkers dont use fluid. WHo ever told you that they do, go punch them

·
Registered
898 Posts
guys... im pretty sure techmx posted this as a joke.. i doubt anyone is that clueless.. my friends do a similar joke where they ask the front desk at a supermarket for a price check on blinker fluid.. good practical joke..

·
Old School
4,056 Posts
I hate it when that happens.

My power band snapped today. Life sucks.

·
Member Thingy
1,120 Posts
go back there and tell him you got the blinker fluid re-filled and you need him to find you some muffler bearings.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kale said:
go back there and tell him you got the blinker fluid re-filled and you need him to find you some muffler bearings.
Hahahahah...i haven't heard that one yet!!

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Hope you hate being here bro....Sionora

·
Registered
103 Posts
That was the funniest thread I ever woke up to!

maybe you need to flush the blinker fluid while you are at it!

make sure you get a fresh batch in the blinker system. Can't be too careful.

TJ:dienewbie

anyways... you need to get back the guy who told you that!

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
kale said:

dont forget to recharge your cam gears when the battery goes low also.boy, those muffler bearings are a bitch to change,good luck...lol lol lol lol:D :cool: :D

·
SupraForums Member
1,540 Posts
bwhahaha..:lol: blinker fluid...I think Jessica Simpson will no theres no such thing as blinker fluid :lol:

·
Registered
91 Posts
I forgot what show that is from. But there was some show where this girl took her car in and the mechanics and her dad played a joke on her. They called her and told her that her muffler bearings were shot, her blinker fluid was low and both of her transmissions were missing. It was hilarious.

·
Member Thingy
1,120 Posts
I forgot what show that is from. But there was some show where this girl took her car in and the mechanics and her dad played a joke on her. They called her and told her that her muffler bearings were shot, her blinker fluid was low and both of her transmissions were missing. It was hilarious
i have that clip on my computer. hilarious!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.