Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what does it mean when the antilock light in the dash is blinking? i tried unplugging it to pull codes but the same thing happens.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
You may wanna check the TRSM... I believe the ABS codes/troubleshooting starts on page BR-26. Been awhile since I looked at it.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i looked at it. it just says disconnect the two wire connector by the abs actuator and read the codes. if it's blinking continuosly then everything is fine. what my problem is that its doing it all the time even with it plugged in.

·
92 TURBO
1,009 Posts
1jzSupraGuy said:
i looked at it. it just says disconnect the two wire connector by the abs actuator and read the codes. if it's blinking continuosly then everything is fine. what my problem is that its doing it all the time even with it plugged in.

^ Check the Troubleshooting chart on page BR-51 problem #3. It's only 3 easy steps to check and it's on page BR-54. 1 of them is to check for a bad or open circuit for the actuator terminal ground to car body ground. It will be a W-B (white w/ black stripe wire) at right fender ground bolt attachment. Also check for continuity in the wire from the ABS computer terninal "T" (yellow wire, top row 4th over at the ABS ECU plug behind & above glove box) to the same yellow wire in the 6 wire black plug at the actuator. The first of the 3 steps is to " check the actuator check connector " < make sure it is connected because it will keep blinking if not connected as you know.
Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts