Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
95 N/A auto. The OD works, just the light is blinking. I found a post about soldering in a resistor. Any info about the cause and solution(s) appreciated.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just getting the car today, it showed up on the test drive. Shifts fine, even into and out of OD. I'll try to pull codes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
same problem

My Supra has had this problem for a while.... Mainly because there was so many other things to fix. It hasn't affected the driving performance and the transmission has no issues. If you find out what is wrong with yours, please let me know!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I'm not sure what else triggers that light to blink, but one cause is an overheating transmission. I'm not sure at what temp, but it does flash when temps get too high.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm not sure what else triggers that light to blink, but one cause is an overheating transmission. I'm not sure at what temp, but it does flash when temps get too high.
Mine isn't caused by over-temp. Freezing temps here in Germany keep it cold for a good while after starting. After about 2 minutes, though, my light starts blinking and continues until I turn the car off. Then, even hot, when I turn it on, the light doesn't come on for about 2 minutes.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The odometer wire splice fixed both problems-the cruise and blinking light. Thanks to whoever figured this one out!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had same problems. I wouldn't have any issues until I drive for long distances my granny would Rev high and not go into reverse. I was getting two codes don't remember what they were but swapped out solenoids a and still didn't work. Ended up being a bad way

1 - 9 of 9 Posts