Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i come across what seems like a good deal on a set of blitz 264 cams from a local member that lives near me who upgraded to hks 280's. but he wants 600$ for them and they are 3 years old and has only been used on street and dyno runs.

i never heard of blitz cams and from my searches here and on the internet i dont find much info or specs on them. are they that bad? anybody useing them? i read a few posts down where someone mentioned them but subject went back to hks and jun cams. please give me some info since i cant find any anywhere.thanks :bigthumb:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know the history of the cams and car since he lives on my block. but i thought $600 bucks for 3 year old cams ,plus they are blitz is a lil high. i cant find any info on these but that they are 264 duration and have 9.3mm of lift. no website have them for sale either.

i figure 1 of you guys have them or know wherte to find the specs and how they rate/match up to others.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow,no one has used the blitz cams huh? maybe i should not buy them and spend 900 or more on the hks or jun cams. just thought maybe a few of you have used them or seen them before?

·
1,150+ rwhp club
4,438 Posts
1chic2nv said:
wow,no one has used the blitz cams huh? maybe i should not buy them and spend 900 or more on the hks or jun cams. just thought maybe a few of you have used them or seen them before?

FYI, $900 is too steep for new HKS cams. Even 280's.

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
why not try b.l.? i see on there site they are around$ 775. they are in stock also

1 - 7 of 7 Posts