Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys plz help me choose between blitz front bumper or stock bumper with the lip ,I have Seibon TS style hood and its baltic blue supra I am just confused what to pick. Any suggestions!!mine is damaged and need a replacement. I could get both of them at pretty much same price.

·
Tearing up Sydney streets
625 Posts
Stock bumper with lip for sure... the Blitz bumper is a bit too point IMO. Only looks good with a full Blitz kit:

Never seen a baltic blue with a nice lip either, yours would be pretty unique I reckon.

Here are some lips:

MVP:

Greddy:

Modellista HKS Style:

HKS:

C1:

MVP Type TS:

·
Will work for Supra parts
624 Posts
I think you're going to get so many different replies, it's only going to confuse you anyway. I say do what you like! It's your car, but since you asked......

I think lips look terrible on an otherwise stock bodied Mk IV. They look out of proportion if you don't have some kind of side skirts as well. They hang lower then the stock side skirts. They look even worse when guys run them without getting them color matched to the car's paint.

Half a body kit looks pretty funny too. The Blitz looks good with the rest of the body kit, though I'm more of a keep it stock, and keep it clean kind of guy.

That said, I say keep it stock, and fill the front license plate holes up. No lips needed.

·
Registered
178 Posts
blitz all the way man. Actually, I like the stock too but if you want, I can send you pictures of my blitz kit (im black on black)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Yeah once you start you can't really half ass it. Just a lip looks goofy so you end up needing side skirts and then the rear. I'm not a fan of the Blitz, doesn't flow in my eyes with the lines of the Supra but then again I'm a purist and prefer the stock body.

·
Will work for Supra parts
624 Posts
If you really want to put something nice on your Supra, I say get some rims first!

·
Registered
970 Posts
Body kit or nothing. I did the lip thing and did'nt like it, my next move will be full kit.

·
What?!
2,107 Posts
I'm no help, I like both. But I have to agree with some people, if you get the blitz you should definitly at least do the sides as well.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Well thanks you all for all the input guys, I guess am gonna go with lip my 1st choice was whifbitz since its back ordered through mvp and they have no time frame to give me ....so I guess lip would do the job for now......seibon ts.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts