Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I BUILD AMAZING CARS
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see who uses this exhaust system on their MKIII??? Anyone? Please, I would like to hear some more feedback from anyone who owns this exhaust. Thanks!

(Information below is from Blitz website.)

MT3030-Supra T MA70-1986-1992-80mm $698.00

·
Registered
221 Posts
i have that exhaust and i love it. great power gain. nice deep sound. get compliments on it all the time. plus it has a silencer if u think its to loud.

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Never had a complaint from any of the people I have sold it to. I've sold MANY of these exhausts including the group buy I did on them not too long ago. Everyone has always been very very pleased with the results of it. No complaints whatsoever.

·
Swingline Stapler
235 Posts
Fitment isn't perfect, you will have to stretch the ever living crap out of the stock rubber hangers, but it is by all means possible.]

·
Missing my supra
629 Posts
Never had a complaint from any of the people I have sold it to. I've sold MANY of these exhausts including the group buy I did on them not too long ago. Everyone has always been very very pleased with the results of it. No complaints whatsoever.
when did you do a group buy? And how much did they sell for? And how the hell did I miss out on that?

W

·
0 Posts
I thought it was the NUR spec that is really a pain to get it to fit, unless im thinking of a different system. I thought, to really make it fit proper youd have to shorten something by like 2 inches...

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
I had a NuR cat back for a week (long story) but it installed right, and actually i installed it using a rollerskate, no jack, and in the parking lot of my apartment.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Yah, Ive heard people have had problems installing theres, but mine went in pretty easily. Theres been rumor that its too long and doesnt fit properly. I found that not to be true. It is pretty tight fit and you have to use some muscle to install it. I installed mine in a few hours in my driveway witha jack and a few wrenches one day. Saved me $ and gave me appreciation of a job done by myself.

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
joey_daze said:
when did you do a group buy? And how much did they sell for? And how the hell did I miss out on that?
The group buy was about two months or so ago and I sold them for 500 shipped anywhere in the U.S. It was a sticky for over a month at the top of this section. Not sure how you missed it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts