Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
There should be a document included with the exhaust that indicate that it is legal. I do know that the Nur Spec is legal, but I don't off hand have any of that documentation. Did you try calling Blitz directly? I can look in my information at work tomorrow to see if I might have something that indicates that. We had something come up not too long ago with a MKIV Tanabe and the customer and ourselves just ended up calling the manufacturer for the specific documentation.

·
Boost is my drug!
1,319 Posts
ive got the nur spec. and i think its perfectly legal..

the sounds of it is SO DAMMN GOOD!!! I love my exhaust!

Ive revved my motor next to a cop. he didnt do anything. sometimes I had to shift quick before I run into higher rpm cuz it makes more vibration and louder sound.. hehehe

·
V A S U P R A S
2,341 Posts
Im seriously thinking about getting the blitz for my NA. My off the wall guess is it will be loud as hell. I think my soultion is to find someone else who is planning on getting it, I buy it, then if it doesnt work out i can re-sell it to them for maybe $50 less?

·
V A S U P R A S
2,341 Posts
DigitalDUST said:
haha.. I have the K&N FIPK intake and I'm Deaf! I cant even hear anything except a soild vibration from my loud exhaust with no cats. I love it when I rev her up. I always invite my friends who could hear. and ask them bunch of detailed questions on how they sound. most of the times they always tell me this weird sound that they never heard before was the turbo whistling sound and the BOV.. lol lol

heh. thought I'd share that with yall. :D
Ah i see, a little research can solve these mysteries :cool:

L

·
0 Posts
I have the Blitz NUR spec; without the silencer, it is pretty loud but not really that bad...at least with the windows down b/c the droning inside the cabin can be a good excuse for taking Excedrin...

But the silencer included makes the NUR spec a lot more livable, and in fact I run it with the silencer all the time, and have yet to feel a noticeable improvement in power due to the removal of the silencer.

·
Registered
221 Posts
never had any trouble with mine. it not that loud in my opinion. Has a great sound. I get compliments all the time on how my car sounds. I never use the silencer. Its a great exhaust system

·
Boost is my drug!
1,319 Posts
lol

yeah its true. the vibrations makes it seem loud enough for me to "hear" it! heh most people that have heard my exhaust have give me postive comments on the sound so.. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts