Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ΣΦE Member
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all you guys who are running the Nur Spec. I bought mine used and there was no gasket between were the midpipe would mount up to the "downpipe" Did it come originally with it? If not did you buy one?...Im think about just using that exhaust leak sealent and putting a band around the end of my exhaust before mounting it up. Thoughts on this? :dunno: Im planning on doing this tomorrow afternoon so the quick the response the better.
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Mine came with one...but I used the factory HG, so the one it came with is just sitting there

·
11,221 Posts
SupraHKSx said:
Mine came with one...but I used the factory HG, so the one it came with is just sitting there
I ordered some stock ones from Curt for the midpipe of an NA. We held it up against the Nur Spec's midpipe and the Nur Spec was a lot bigger.

·
ΣΦE Member
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SupaSupraSE said:
blitz sells their exhausts with all of the necessary gaskets, etc. for necessary installation of the cat-backs.
yea i know but im lookin for something quick and i was just checkin. Think ill just use that exhaust leak goo...

·
NA-T member
455 Posts
Mine was bought used and it didnt come with anything, bolt or gaskets.

When I got it it had the red liquid gasket on it. Im guessing that worked fine before.
Im going to use copper gasket sealer or something like that. If its bolted up tight it should work fine.

·
ΣΦE Member
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea we did...thanks for the help...now for another question....does there seem to be any great performance difference with or without silencer?

·
Supra Member
1,822 Posts
Smokinsupra95 said:
yea we did...thanks for the help...now for another question....does there seem to be any great performance difference with or without silencer?
I dyno'd a couple ft-lbs MORE in the lower RPM range with the silencer ON, with no loss in HP.

BLUE = silencer
RED = no silencer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts