Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was thinking of getting the new Blitz SBC I-D and Power Meter. Is anyone using these units and do you think it's worth getting the Power Meter. Does it actually works well? Also, if anyone has any pics of these units, can you please post them up?

Thanks,
Jay

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was wondering this too, just how accurate can this thing be?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Does anyone know if it uses the same solenoid as the DSBC? I wouldn't mind upgrading, but only if it used the same solenoid and wiring connection.

·
T-64 powered
166 Posts
Kevin Hoare said:
Does anyone know if it uses the same solenoid as the DSBC? I wouldn't mind upgrading, but only if it used the same solenoid and wiring connection.
The SBC-id it pretty much a updated DSBC. Most of the control functions are exactly the same. But now you can read boost in PSI and interact with the power id thru the neat little display. I actually used some DSBC tuning instructions since there wasnt any translated instruction around when I installed mine.

·
Registered
496 Posts
qualen said:

The SBC-id it pretty much a updated DSBC. Most of the control functions are exactly the same. But now you can read boost in PSI and interact with the power id thru the neat little display. I actually used some DSBC tuning instructions since there wasnt any translated instruction around when I installed mine.
Do you know if the hookup to the solenoid is the same? (Is it the same solenoid and wiring harness?)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Holy sh!t :bthumb: I'm in love with your Supra. Those pics are just too amazing. Thank you for posting up those pics. Is it easy to use both units? Also, is the Power Meter worth getting?

Thanks for all the post guys, I really appreciate the help.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What issue is the blitz mag in? What is on the cover of the mag? I would really appreciate it if someone could scan it and send me an e-mail or post it on the forum. I really want to purchase this piece and would like all the info before purchasing these pieces. Thanks

TRDSupraSE...what part of Long Island are you from?

[email protected]

·
Supra Fender Covers PM me
502 Posts
comparison

qualen
how easy are they to tune.
Are they comparable to the funcions of the Apexi meters??

·
T-64 powered
166 Posts
Re: comparison

TonyG said:
qualen
how easy are they to tune.
Are they comparable to the funcions of the Apexi meters??
Not sure which functions you are referring to, But I use the SBC-id as my boost gauge and it has peak hold. And it tunes the exact same way at the DSBC.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just wanted to thank everyone for there help. I will purchase this product today and I can't wait to get it next week.

Nero...thanks for the link for titanmotorsports. I will definitely call them in a few minutes. Their website and prices are really good.

I live in Suffolk County too. I live in Huntington, just a few minutes from Stony Brook.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts