Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Highway Demon
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i alwasy thought that the sbc-dc was the same as a the id but a lil cheaper with less functions.. well atleast that is what i asumed.. i thought i would look more into it on the blitz NA website but there is no major discription on thier website and i was wondering if any of you have details on the sbc-dc like i stated b4 i asumed it was a cheaper version of the id that had less functions that i actually find useless.. basically i asumed it focused more on the basic boost control part compared to all the other monitoring ...

Brian

·
776 Posts
I got the blitz sbc-dc. It has all the functions of a DSBC but displayed like an id.

It has the basic things you need like:
set, gain, boost warning with a limiter and the useless scramble boost.

P

·
0 Posts
Why's is it that on the link above it shows a very dark green LCD display? Is it not suppose to look the same as the power meter ID? Or is the Power meter id display just like that because it's cheap?

Also is there a benefit of having both the SBC and the PMid??

Thanks

·
776 Posts
I never use scramble boost. It's when you set the boost at a desired boost level for a certain time. Let's say 1.2 bar for 10 seconds. If you are running at a preset boost like .85 bar and want more boost you can push down the knob and you get the 1.2 bar for 10 seconds.
Pretty much useless since I can hit one button to get higher boost anyways.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts