Supra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I have purchased a spare set of wheels so the original Blitz TechnoSpeeds will be refurbished fully & am thinking of putting on some Toyo R888 tyres.
Blitz used 18" wheels for the front and 19" for the rear - the car also features a Brake Bias to control the braking between front and rear for cornering the Nurburgring track - which has 170 odd corners!

i'd like to also have the front bumper repaird and have the bodywork sorted out properly but just concerned about the graphics coming off so will be careful.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Looks good, i really like the "old school tuner look" on this car, you don't see much of it these days, at least where I'm from. I was at Bilsport Performance & Custom Motorshow in Sweden this weekend, all of the Supra's had the modern clean look, and i have to say it is a bit boring. I love a clean car, but it is also nice to see something that stands out of the crowd once in a while, this car definitely does.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Looks good, i really like the "old school tuner look" on this car, you don't see much of it these days, at least where I'm from. I was at Bilsport Performance & Custom Motorshow in Sweden this weekend, all of the Supra's had the modern clean look, and i have to say it is a bit boring. I love a clean car, but it is also nice to see something that stands out of the crowd once in a while, this car definitely does.
Is it not a clean car haha?
the idea for me is, very much, to keep it to the original look and feel as possible - I plan to upgrade any bits I feel that would be good but will keep the original parts so can revert back to as it was if I want.
its a long term project as its been a car i've wanted for years!

·
Going for broke
622 Posts
^^^Looks awesome! I can't wait for this to come completely together and really show off the timeless design and classic race culture the Supra holds.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thats awesome! Cool to own some history.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
^^^Looks awesome! I can't wait for this to come completely together and really show off the timeless design and classic race culture the Supra holds.
Thanks buddy - will put more photos up. i'm hoping to go to some car events so will get pics of that up too.
not sure how many UK guys are on here so be good to show off some of the cars we have here albeit you guys run soe serious POWERR!! ;)

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Is it not a clean car haha?
the idea for me is, very much, to keep it to the original look and feel as possible - I plan to upgrade any bits I feel that would be good but will keep the original parts so can revert back to as it was if I want.
its a long term project as its been a car i've wanted for years!
Hehe, don't get me wrong, it is clean. What i meant was the "over the top clean" (no rear wing, as few aftermarket body parts as possible etc) Supra's that seems to be in the wind these days, at least where I'm from, it gets a bit boring after a while.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
ah I see, I personally love that sleek look but I also am a huge fan of the full on race car look. I think the Supra makes an awesom track car... guess they proved it by smashing the time on the RIng
:)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
The Black and chrome was the look that I felt will keep the car looking as it was but also give it a nice modern look - hope you like it

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Filter pipes were chrome polished and looked great as below

but it was suggested going for the same powder finish so I went for that...

as below

·
Very Senior Member
10,069 Posts
Hmmm. I don't know about the mix of chrome and black powder coated pipes. I like the idea, but I think I would have made all the piping the same. But, that's just me.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I like it also. Less to polish as well!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Silver Supra, I know what you mean but I think the finish came out well
heres an engine photo

going to take her to a few events so will get professional photos up then.

I thought it'd be nice to keep you guys updated with her progress & because you guys dont have access to the uk site it was requested I update here now and then.

·
Going for broke
622 Posts
UGH, that twin turbo setup is the absolute BEST. I love it.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts