Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Z06 convert
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty impressed with this intake. The build quality is very, very nice and it's without a doubt the nicest looking piece out there. Very solid and well-built.

It installed without a problem in about an hour. Fits perfectly.

I can't really say much about performance gains as the roads are too sandy to really trust going WOT, but the sound is great. Much more pronounced than my old HKS intake. The stock BOV actually sounds somewhat loud! You can also hear the woosh of air when revving at a standstill, which was not audible on the HKS.

Overall, I'm lovin' it. :)

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
sounds good. I have Apex power intake. I here that it has the best filtration properties out of any intake though. But is comporable in power to Blitz and HKS

·
Z06 convert
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Joe-Turbo said:
sounds good. I have Apex power intake. I here that it has the best filtration properties out of any intake though. But is comporable in power to Blitz and HKS
I don't doubt its capabilities, but I also doubt that particular test. Pay-offs are always common. Either way, the HKS sucks. :p

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
Yeah, the apexi has the best filtration properties and is non maintenence. All of the filters performed within about .5 hp of each other i believe but the filtration was way different for each. The HKS did the worst i think and apex was best.

I love the nonmaintence feature. The filter never degrades in performance but just gets darker with time so its not bright red anymore but still performs the same. The blitz is a really nice piece, kinda pricey though.

·
Useless Member
717 Posts
I have the Blitz, and it is a kick ass intake. The build quality as mentioned above is excellent, and it looks very cool as well. I've had a lot of compliements on this intake when I pop my hood. Plus it is easy to maintain.

Yeah, the stock BOV sounds so much louder with this on. I've been in several BPU Supras, mostly running the HKS, and there is quite a bit of difference.

·
ABM
497 Posts
TwinTurboDevil said:
Sorry to hijack your thread :) but I got one for sale if anyone interested.

Kevin
i had the blitz intake on my last supra and it was awesome. matter a fact, i want another one for mine now.....

how much for that blitz intake TwinTurboDevil?:D

·
Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
3,488 Posts
KReddy05 said:
I have the Blitz, and it is a kick ass intake. The build quality as mentioned above is excellent, and it looks very cool as well. I've had a lot of compliements on this intake when I pop my hood. Plus it is easy to maintain.

Yeah, the stock BOV sounds so much louder with this on. I've been in several BPU Supras, mostly running the HKS, and there is quite a bit of difference.
How do you maintain it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts