Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

I'm putting my stock seats up for sale. They are from my 1994 MKIV TT and are Black canadian spec seats (with seat warmers). They are in GREAT shape.

$550 USD

If you're in the GTA and its a local purchase (pickup only) PM me for special deal

prefer local pickup (Toronto/GTA) as shipping would be $$

If paying with paypal, please include the fee. If you want them shipped, shipping is to be arranged by buyer at his/her expense.

Thx
Danny

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Danny. Long time. How's the car coming along. Have you installed that big turbo yet?
BTW. Great looking seats!

Bjorn
Hey Bjorn,

Def long time so see/chat. Car has been on the shelf for a while. New house taking priority this year with rennos etc. Building a kitchen and man, I thought the supra is a money pit.....lol.

Still collecting parts here and there for the car though. Sold the T72 and got a BG74, (gone bigger) to see how that goes.

Taking my time with everything. But I do get ancy sometimes reading about you guys laying down some nice numbers. I feel left out sometimes...lol

·
G-14 Classified
1,815 Posts
wow, you guys actually have GREEN grass up there? lol

·
Banned
700 Posts
Any chance you can tell me the 5 digit number that is on the seat heater plug. The one that goes into the back of the dash mounted buttons?

TIA,
Anthony

·
Banned
700 Posts
No the number is on the plug at the end of the electrical wires coming from the harness that connects to the back side of the center console heater button.

TIA,
Anthony

·
Registered
473 Posts
Hey Eric,
I'm heading to a meeting tomorrow for SoloSprint so I don't think it'll work out for me this weekend. Next weekend I'd be game.

Bjorn

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just seeing your post Eric. I guess I'm late, yesterday would have been a perfect for me. I actually went for a solo cruise mysef.....lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts