Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently did an oil change on my 87 NA. I only until now got around to disposing the old oil when I noticed at the bottom of the pan little specks of green...looked a lot like anti freeze. There are no other signs of a head gasket issue. Although I did have to add antifreeze in the resivor 2 times. I thought nothing of it cuz I recently changed the rad. I checked the resivor and no traces of oil in it as well the oil is not foaming up. Anyone have and ideas??

·
Registered
70 Posts
after driving open your hood and check to see if the resivor spit out water or not, if it is spitting it out on your radiator thats a hint of a possible bhg

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no it does not do that...like I said before the car runs fine...nothing out of the ordinary....does not over heat and no boiling fluid.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
coolant or water would float on the oil so i dunno about green specs on the bottom of the pan. to tell you the truth i wouldnt worry about it.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
shit! :| :lol:
same thing ;)

·
Shop Tech All Around Auto
510 Posts
Could be that you have a little coolant leak, and a couple drops got in the pan while you where changing the oil?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts