Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im about install my t67dbb and wanted to know where evryone runs the coolant lines and how? any pics would be great to help out a dummy and for future people installing these turbos.thanks. :ugh2:

·
Registered
593 Posts
drift tt 23 said:
im about install my t67dbb and wanted to know where evryone runs the coolant lines and how? any pics would be great to help out a dummy and for future people installing these turbos.thanks. :ugh2:

Ive heard from Kean to use one of the coolant ports on the upper water neck for the feed, and the water pump water line for the return which is right beside the lower rad hose.

:)

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
I just got done doing the EXACT same thing w/ the same turbo :) With the advice of Woon, I used the nipple on the water pump for the feed and the nipple on the hardpipe that goes from the water pump, around the block and enters the oil filter area for the return. This nipple is located near the pass. side firewall. It is the one that USED to feed the stock twins.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Ctwins said:
Ive heard from Kean to use one of the coolant ports on the upper water neck for the feed, and the water pump water line for the return which is right beside the lower rad hose.

:)

That is exactly how i have mine ran.

·
Registered
859 Posts
jt granberry said:
I just got done doing the EXACT same thing w/ the same turbo :) With the advice of Woon, I used the nipple on the water pump for the feed and the nipple on the hardpipe that goes from the water pump, around the block and enters the oil filter area for the return. This nipple is located near the pass. side firewall. It is the one that USED to feed the stock twins.

I also ran my 74 DBB from the water pump nipple......

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
I like nipples.

·
Registered
593 Posts
jt granberry said:

NSANITY said:
I also ran my 74 DBB from the water pump nipple......

Post some pics of the rear return hose. id like to see how its routed.
wouldnt it be kinda close to the dp?

·
Banned
2,385 Posts
jt granberry said:
You have 2 feed lines being used then? The waterpump feeds then you say the one that used to feed the stock twins???

I have the waterpump as the feed and then into the stock waterneck for the return.

·
Registered
117 Posts
that is the 2 i used but i kinda butchered the connections. its a temp. for now. anybody have a way of making it look neat? any pics or what fittings to the turbo then back to the coolant lines they used?

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
1chic2nv said:
that is the 2 i used but i kinda butchered the connections. its a temp. for now. anybody have a way of making it look neat? any pics or what fittings to the turbo then back to the coolant lines they used?
No problem, just trying to help!

vnt :bigthumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts