Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Invert.
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I bought my car used about a year ago and have always wondered something. The lights for my license plate are blue, on my white car. I like the look. I'm just wondering if it's stock. It's very possible they're not, the guy before me did a few mods including blue hoses. oh, 89T.

·
I'm in the Death Business
1,924 Posts
Quick answer = No

*Note - Probably not legal either...CA is pretty gay about different issues. But if you don't get caught...who cares*

Reactions: Travisimo

·
Registered
256 Posts
I was running my license plate bulbs painted with blue acryllic.. looks cool and didn't have any trouble with the cops. (Then again I live far from Bulb-Naziville.)

Eventually I switched them out for Xenon Hyperwhites and they look classier, more refined, and less ricey...

·
Search
3,305 Posts
in spokane you'd get yourself pulled over for that real quick. chances are its illegal, and definatly not stock :)

·
Sometimes I see dead ppl
1,719 Posts
I don't know how anal the cop are out there, but it would be quite possible to get an "impersonating an officer" ticket for the blue lights if they want to be anal. I knew a guy that got one of those out here, and it was like an $1800 ticket.

·
Invert.
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, I'm really not interested in a ticket, but I think I'll be fine where I live. Thanks for the answers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts