Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

after shimming the waste gate im blowing hell of alot of blue smoke on start ups and even after 20mins of driving when i stop at intersection it is filled with blue smoke pretty embarassing, any help would be greatly apptricated to stop the smoke, it was smoking before the shim but now i really notice it.
thanks in advance

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Turbo seals leaking.

·
wha huh?
952 Posts
valve stem seals...mine did the same thing, try replacing those, could be turbo seals too as mentioned above
HTH

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys, if i use some sort of additive like "STOP SMOKE" will it reduce smoke, cause im selling it soon so dont want to spend to much on it

·
Registered
948 Posts
oh you suck dude..

make sure you give them a free bottle of ky, if tehy ask why, just be like..you'll find out later.
(for the blond supra owners: because the buyer is getting fucked)

dude thats not right, its like puttin sawdust in a tranny that makes noise, your hiding the problem. i hope you get fucked over too someday

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
ya, that happened with me, after i changed my oil, right after i bought my car, oil leaks just opened up.....

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
alphaoenz said:
Turbo seals, valve seals, or rings.
My mondy is on the latter two, usuualy when turbo seals leak, the oil is vaporized to white smoke. am I right?

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
danthesupraman said:
My mondy is on the latter two, usuualy when turbo seals leak, the oil is vaporized to white smoke. am I right?
blue smoke

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
now that u mention it my turbo is making a louder spol noise,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts