Supra Forums banner

661 - 680 of 720 Posts

·
Toyota MasterTech
936 Posts
^
Looking fantastic,other than the veilside sides,which are not my taste.
Is it metal wide body?
Is that an Ab Flug Wing?Looks so nice!!!
Thanks...my taste has changed also, but changing the body will be in the future. The fenders are mostly metal with very little fiberglass. The wing is made by a guy that one of my friends from back in PA knows. I got it through him once I saw the one he made for him. Thanks again.

·
Garage Queen Club
2,822 Posts
Nothing special here...

Was thinking about selling it... nah...

·
Super Moderator
10,444 Posts
Very, very NICE, John. Did you treat your Blitz wheels to the gun metal color? Looks great. Didn't know the blue TRD wheel was still available :). Well done, my friend, well done.

Ken.

·
Supra Addict Since 1984
362 Posts
Thanks Ken. And I appreciate your kindness in sourcing the TRD steering wheel! It's definitely the main feature of the cockpit. Stu's LED dash isn't exactly chopped liver either. Too many years have passed since I was in Vegas with an RSP, so I'm looking forward to September. And about the Blitz wheels, I bought them murdered out with matte black and had them refinished old-school with the polished lip, silver powder-coated inner barrel, speedway black powder-coated spoke sections, and custom TRD logo center caps coming soon. Thanks again, Friend.

·
Marco from t/Netherlands
168 Posts
Some MKIII love in here?

After 12 years of ownership she currently looks like this. I went trough some 7M's and it's now BPU 1J.

·
Registered
48 Posts
What Color Is That, InsaneSupra?

·
Registered
48 Posts
661 - 680 of 720 Posts