Supra Forums banner

681 - 700 of 720 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Car looks awesome, PasadenaTurbo. I especially love your seats. They go well with the whole look of the stock interior.

·
Super Moderator
10,452 Posts
^^The car is looking fantastic, Sergio. Love what you've done.

Quick photo tip: After a wash, move the car back and forth a bit in your driveway to remove the incipient rust from your brake rotors. Makes for a better presentation overall.

Keep up the great work!

Ken.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Thanks Ken, she has come a LOOOONG way. I should be finishing up soon(for now) and then making a thread.

That was a quick pic I took before going on a cruise with the Houston Supra Club.

·
Toyota MasterTech
936 Posts
Have some exterior changes I'm adding that aren't done yet, but the new engine bay setup is finished...

·
Registered
88 Posts
I might be slow to the upgrade game, and still need coilovers, but here are the latest and greatest

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
209 Posts
It´s crazy, that baltic was the least desirable colour for me in the early days and how I love it now. Beautiful cars, gentlemen!

·
Registered
88 Posts
It´s crazy, that baltic was the least desirable colour for me in the early days and how I love it now. Beautiful cars, gentlemen!
Agreed! I wanted a black so bad when I was younger, and dead last were "MSB" Anthricite and Baltic. Now, I just wish I had both!

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

681 - 700 of 720 Posts