Supra Forums banner

701 - 720 of 720 Posts

·
Boost Junkie
12,524 Posts
Next to 1A1, Baltic Blue is my favorite color. Very timeless.

Steve

·
Registered
150 Posts
Haha, thank's. Nest year, i'll change my cat-back setup for a Varex. I have HKS TI and it's too loud here for the police. I just keep it on street. My wheels are CCW LM20 18x10 front with 265/35/18 and 18x13 rear with 335/30/18.

·
Registered
209 Posts
It's weird to see a silencer on a Supra, I don't think I've ever seen one on a Supra before.
Be thankful for the country/state you live in, haha! Most of the guys over here have to drive their Supras with silencers.

@dennisupra: beautiful shots, the rear really looks wide! I can imagine, that you REALLY enjoy driving you Supra after working on the car for such a long time. What type of mirrors are those?

·
Boost Junkie
12,524 Posts
WOWZERS! Beautiful widebody! What kit did you use in the back?

Steve

·
Registered
150 Posts
Thank’s guys!!! Mirrors are Do-Luck electrical mirrors. Rear fenders are NUR Motorsport with molded Ridox side skirts and rear skirts.

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,432 Posts
Updated picture of my TT:

·
Registered
1993 MK4 TT6 US-spec, 1994 MK4TT6 UK-spec (Wreck), 1994 MK4 TT6 JAP-spec
5 Posts
My US spec TT6. Not much of a halleluja right now, but getting there soon.

the car had been built to some kind of hybrid between race car, show car and street car. Typically F&F inspired metamphetamine finish building.
I got my hands on a wrecked TT6 RHD eurospec and got a lot of parts for building the US back to as stock as i can.

Some of the done list;
  • Complete engine and drivetrain swap to stock.
  • Complete fuel system back to stock ( Was fuelcell and all of that).
  • Complete interior swap to oem (Was a real F&F mess).
  • Electric wiring loom back to stock (Was a lot of adds i didnt want).

How it looked like from 2005 until i picked it up i 2018. "Barn find".

Old engine setupITS DBB GT72 and a lot of HKS stuff.

Parted out some Recaro SR5s from my BMW E36 Class II turbo.

And then.. Had so many parts left from the build. Ended up buying a Jap spec TT6 B03 shell for building with the spareparts. I Only miss side Windows, rear bumper, front fenders and front/rear lamps to Get it back to complete. The parts car was a Euro spec, so it had the B03 diff with

701 - 720 of 720 Posts